The PokeRP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge of the Wishmaker

+3
LupisDarkmoon
rubybeam
Azunara
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Revenge of the Wishmaker - Page 6 Empty Re: Revenge of the Wishmaker

Post  Azunara Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Lyra
Chomp's Farm

Lyra tilted her head. "Er, that's me." She said, and focused harder, trying to lower Rush to the ground. She focused on lowering her to the ground, but her concentration slipped, ending the telekinesis abruptly.
Azunara
Azunara

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonlost Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:56 pm

Rush - Chomp's Farm

"Oh." Rush replied to Lyra, looking a little crestfallen as she was lowered to the ground. Her talons scrabbled at the grass as she regained her footing. She suddenly brightened up. "Well, thank you very much for the rescue! I'm Rush, who are yo-Whoa! What is that thing?!"
The pidgeotto hopped over the the dead and charred rattiking, ducking and bobbing her head as she attempted to get a good look at it. "Creepy!"
Moonlost
Moonlost

Back to top Go down

Post  Azunara Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Lyra
Chomp's Farm

Lyra dropped down on the ground next to Rush. "I'm Lyra, and I have no idea what that is. It just came out of nowhere and started attacking us."
Azunara
Azunara

Back to top Go down

Post  LupisDarkmoon Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Finch, Chomp's Farm

Finch watched, waited, and watched some more. One thing caught his attention - a Houndoom like creature, wandering away from everyone else. She was moving pretty quickly, but he wasn't *that* weak. He'd catch up. He ran after her, intending to ask what, exactly, had just happened, and why she was just going out on her own with such dangerous beasts around.
LupisDarkmoon
LupisDarkmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonlost Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:08 am

Rush - Chomp's Farm

"Well it's absolutely wonderful to meet you!" Dash replied cheerfully, turning to quickly look to Lyra before shifting her attention back to the dead Rattiking. She carefully poked at it with a talon, then fluttered a few feet backwards in fright, just in case it suddenly sprung up and attacked her. Damn, didn't happen. A zombie-ratticate-thingie attack would have been awesome!

~

Xyra - Not Too Far From Chomp's Farm

Xyra's ear twitched and she frowned to herself. Sounded like someone was following her. She stopped in her tracked and turned around to see who it was, ready to attack should it be another one of those monstrous mutations.
Moonlost
Moonlost

Back to top Go down

Post  LupisDarkmoon Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:26 pm

Finch, Chomp's Farm fields

Finch slowed to a walk as he saw the Houndoom-thing stop. He was already a bit winded, which annoyed him to no end. "Hold on! Do you really want to leave with those things out there?" he asked, gesturing back towards the now-quiet scene of the fight. "I'm sure you're strong, but there might be a lot more."
LupisDarkmoon
LupisDarkmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  rubybeam Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:32 pm

Resith- Chomps farm fields

Resith grew irritated from waiting for an answer before realizing that probably wasn't high on a list, but actually quite low. She remembered the bones and skin yellow charmeleon and floated out of the window back to the battlefield
rubybeam
rubybeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Azunara Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Lyra
Chomp's Farm

Lyra wasn't quite sure what to make of Rush and her excitement over a corpse. Chalking it up to the bird being weird, she asked, "D'ya know what a Wishmaker is?"

---

Epsilon, Shade
Near Chomp's Farm

Epsilon scowled as the scent stopped dead again. Well, dammit. He was pretty pathetic, wasn't he? He looked up from the trail, drooping, when he heard something. Snow came screaming down from the sky, and Epsilon snarled. What in Arceus' name was going on? Something smashed into his side and he went down, stunned. "You're a persistent pup." A voice snarled.

Shade used Blizzard!
Shade used Faint Attack!
Azunara
Azunara

Back to top Go down

Post  rubybeam Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Resith- Chomps farm fields

"If it helps I think the jolteon caught a few bits of information" the Undead broodmother floated in, butting into the conversation. She then started to turn her interest to finch again, poking his side her her one inch arms "Oh you poor dear, your all bones and skin! wheres your broodmother I think im going to smack her around a bit to give her common sense, even if her head gain a big charred bump" At the moment resith seemed to have forgotten she was now a floating candle instead of a big barreling dragon

Emberspark- Near chomps farm

Emberspark blinked before following Shade, before seeing the little hybrid I guess that means were killing the damned little thing. He thought. He stayed in the bush for now because shade seemed to have it under control
rubybeam
rubybeam

Back to top Go down

Post  LupisDarkmoon Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:48 am

Finch, Chomp's Farm

Finch blinked, then brightened as he saw Resith had returned. Visibly brightened - the fire on the end of his tail flared, causing his already shiny yellow scales to glitter. "Broodmother? Er, she's off being sorry for herself, I think. Not sure where she left to." He still hated her for that. The insanity he was willing to forgive, because at least she stayed around, but then just leaving? That was a real show of parenting skills, there.

Sorrel, Chomp's fields. ((I said different earlier, and I lied, because I didn't know Shade and Ember were still in the fields. >.> I'll edit out my old post.))

Sorrel watched, Claymore laying curled and hidden in the shadows of the trees behind them. While he was massive, his new shade form let him blend in easily with dark areas. She smiled, not willing to let Claymore attack until she had to. He might draw unwanted attention.
LupisDarkmoon
LupisDarkmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azunara Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:49 pm

Shade, Epsilon
Chomp's Farm

Epsilon snarled defiantly, catching Shade with a blast of paralyctic energy. "How do you like me now, huh?" He taunted, only to get smashed by a blaze of flame. He danced away, feeling every part of him in pain. Ow! Fire! Ow! Ow! Ow! He whirled to charge Shade, but she was gone. "Come out and fight! Come on, bring it!" He howled.

Epsilon used Thunder Wave!
Shade used Flamethrower!
Azunara
Azunara

Back to top Go down

Post  rubybeam Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:41 am

Emberspark- Chomps farm

Emberspark watched, slightly bored before an idea came to mind Maybe I can trick the kid? thoughts gathered and a smile formed on the chickens face. Slowly he stepped out of the bush, his face wearing a mask as if he were looking for something, a hint of worry in it "Where did he go?" the molchic said a hint of worry in his voice "I had him just a second ago"

-------------------------

Resith-Chomps farm fields

She looked at finch again asking one more question "When was the last time you ate because of this?" a hint of worry in her voice
rubybeam
rubybeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Azunara Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Epsilon, Shade
Chomp's Farm

Shade returned into her blizzard to let Emberspark do whatever he found needed. Epsilon meanwhile snarled angrily, "Where'd you go, where'd you-huh?" He asked, bristling as he saw Emberspark. His fur stiffened as current ran through it, and he got ready to blast the bird if needed. "What do you want? Who are you?"
Azunara
Azunara

Back to top Go down

Post  rubybeam Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Emberspark- Chomps farm

Emberspark blinked at Epsilon "Oh im sorry I didn't notice you there!" The chicken peeped "Please dont hurt me, im only a harmless minion of the wishmaker, someone recently betrayed us also causing a few of our members to rebel." He had stated "Im trying to catch him before anything else bad happens, just please understand" his face turned soft and full of worry
rubybeam
rubybeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonlost Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Xyra - Chomp's Farm

"Yeah, I do." Xyra responded to the golden charmeleon, a quiver of excitement rushing down her spine. "I'm not scared of any pathetic, freakish abominations. You lot can sit here and huddle together, I'm going to go burn them."
With that, she continued on her way.

~

Rush - Chomp's Farm

"Wishmaster?" Rush asked as she turned to face Lyra, her face scrunching up as she thought. "Hmm....... I..... Ah...... Nope, don't think I have... Wait! I know a Windthruster! He's a spearow I once met. Does that count?" The pidgeotto looked hopeful at that.
Moonlost
Moonlost

Back to top Go down

Post  LupisDarkmoon Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Finch, Chomp's Fields

Finch shrugged at Resith. "I had something yesterday, I think. I'm not too bad at catching my own food." He twitched as he heard Xyra's answer, grimacing and continuing to speak to Resith for a moment. "Er, one second." He spun, trotting after Xyra. "There's a difference between being brave and being stupid, and now you're being incredibly stupid. Just because you're not afraid doesn't mean they won't tear you limb from limb." He was getting pretty annoyed now, mostly because it wasn't like he could actually stop her.
LupisDarkmoon
LupisDarkmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azunara Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Lyra
Chomp's Farm

"I don't think so, sorry." She said, apologetically.

---

Epsilon, Shade
Chomp's Farm

Epsilon scowled. "Wishmaker? Rebels? You mean those creepy evolved things? I thought the Wishmaker was trying to harm us." He said, defiantly.
Azunara
Azunara

Back to top Go down

Post  rubybeam Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Emberspark- Chomps farm

"Oh no no!" the little hybrid chicken objected "The rebel only harming other pokemon and spitting in the wishmakers name, he would never do that!, those weird evolutions are creatures who just made simple wishes because they needed it. Im sure you meet that ratticate right? his family was slain by a group arbok, so he wished to grow stronger to avenge them" He pretended to look sad
rubybeam
rubybeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6